WELCOME TO TRANSTRAVEL SAFARIS!
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
We collect information (i) from you directly; (ii) from third parties, and (iii) automatically when you use our Transtravel Safaris site. In general, we collect information as follows:
• Public Content: We collect and store the information that you post to the Transtravel Safaris site, including booking and comments.
• Site Activity and Automatically Collected Information. We collect and may store information about your use of the Transtravel Safaris site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Transtravel Safaris site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
2. USE OF INFORMATION.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION.
We do not rent or sell your personal contact information (such as your email address) to third-parties to use for their own marketing purposes. We may share some information about you with third parties in connection with your use of the Transtravel Safaris site. Our information sharing with third-parties generally fall into these categories and purposes:
• Agents, Contractors, and Service Providers: We may share your information with our agents, e-commerce partners, and contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Transtravel Safaris site, fulfill your requests or provide customer support.
• Analytics and Usage: We may share user information in de-identified or aggregate form, with third parties, such as advertisers, professionals, and other businesses. For example, we may disclose to a business the number of users that have viewed their product.
• Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company. We may also disclose certain personal information to a company as part of the planning or review for a potential merger, acquisition or transfer of assets.
• Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we believe that such investigation or disclosure is (a) necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Transtravel Safaris site; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
4. TRANSTRAVEL SAFARIS COMMUNICATIONS.
When you submit information though the Transtravel Safaris by joining our mailing list or booking, as part of the service you will receive the Transtravel Safaris newsletter about the offerings and features on the Transtravel Safaris site. As permitted by law, you are also opting to receive other emails from us that may be of interest to you from the Transtravel Safaris community. We may also ask you to consent to receive text message communications from us. You can manage your email and notice preferences in account settings, you may opt out entirely of receiving any text messages – promotional, transactional or otherwise – from us.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
You may opt-out of tracking by third parties for certain advertising purposes (as discussed) which can help you control targeted advertising by third-parties that track your activities across sites. It may be possible to disable certain Cookies through your device or browser settings. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. However, doing so may affect your ability to use the Transtravel Safaris site. If you are not comfortable with the above uses of Cookies, please do not use this Transtravel Safaris site.
Do-Not-Track Signals. Please note we do not change system behavior within the Transtravel Safaris site in response to browser requests not to be tracked. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies or opting out of ad networks).
6. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING.
As noted, we work with third parties such as network advertisers to serve advertisements on third-party websites or other media, and to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns, including Google, and others (Google offer additional ways to opt out of certain advertising activities, and maintain their own privacy policies that address their interest-based advertising services). We also may work with third parties to display ads on our Transtravel Safaris site.
7. PLUG-INS AND SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS.
The Transtravel Safaris site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take steps to remove such information.
We have implemented security safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure – so we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You should take certain steps to protect your personal information as well.
10. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Your personal information will be transferred to and processed in the Kenya (or any other country where we and our affiliates operate) and processed there. Data protection laws differ among jurisdictions; and the Kenya and these other jurisdictions may not provide the same level of protection for personal information as your jurisdiction of residence. You understand that your information may be stored in or accessed from the Kenya and these other jurisdictions. You understand that, law enforcement agencies in the Kenya and these other jurisdictions may access and use your information for the purposes of investigation and law enforcement. By using our Transtravel Safaris site, you consent to the transfer and use of your information to the Kenya and other jurisdictions, as set forth in this paragraph.
11. LINKS TO OTHER SITES.